I've been busy with Brianna's room and only need to hang some curtains and find a lamp or two and it will be DONE! I started this thing in January.
Here is a pic of the last two walls to be painted while the tape was still on. It was quite dizzying.
Floral Mobile
Some art I liked. my friend Elizabeth helped with suggestions. I also got a couple of fine art pieces that add a nice classic look to the room.
Brianna loves butterflies and calls them "flies" so we added some paper butterflies. I still need to add some antennas and attach them to the wall with something other than scotch tape.
Teddy and a little bouquet.
Brianna eating a coconut milk ice cream cone. I love this picture and I think she's really starting to look like I did when I was little. Nothing more childlike than a pink dress and an icecream cone.

2 comments:
That is amazing! I can't believe you did all those strips of different colors! that is dedication. I would have stopped at one color. I can't wait to see it when it is done. it looks really cute so far!
WOW!!! So adorable! You are inspiring me - I have done almost nothing to the walls in this house. I love the stripes - maybe I will get brave one day and try it - it looks like a ton of work! Really so cute though!
Post a Comment