Okay, here are a couple of pics of the work in progress
Here is the floral thing I made to hang above the crib.
This one is the stencil project
I'm on primer coat number 3 of trying to cover up that stencil.
Here is a link to see the inspiration room. Click on the picture of the bedding in the room.
I've also decided to use Benjamin Moore paint color Pale Avocado (Yikes!) and the color right next to it paired with a color called Fondant. Sounds like I've seen a little too much green or smelled a few too many fumes, right? I'd post a link to see the color, but colors always look way off online.
2 comments:
i love it!.....i'm so gonna try and make the flower hangy thing!
WOW... can't wait to see the finished room! the flower mobile is so CUTE!!! If we have another girl, I am sooooo doing that. :)
Post a Comment