For spring break we drove down to Utah again. We wanted to see Brett and Monica's new baby Juliet and spend time with Jeff, Santa, Nicole and lidsan who just moved to Ogden from Texas.
We stayed at Katie and Scott's house so the cousins could play together. Communal parenting really works in my favor. I do the laundry and Katie doors all the cooking and dishes. Sweet deal, right?
Will says his favorite part was visiting with grandma and grandpa Schramm. We have root beer floats and play with her vintage little people set.
Both boys went on a delivery with Papa and had a great time working at the greenhouse making soil, picking orders, running the flat filling machine, the new transplant machine, labeling and eating cookies in the office.
Santa taught Katie and I how to make her fajitas, salsa and rice with beans. Key ingredient: fat and garlic. So delicious you might pass up Cafe Rio.
We listened to conference and attended Juliet's baby blessing. We also had family portraits taken and they turned out great. I can't wait to have them printed.
No comments:
Post a Comment