We bought a new piano. I was excited for it and happy to teach our kids music but I didn't realize how much I missed having a piano in my home. It seems to add depth or soul that I didn't know was missing.
All three kids have been taking lessons from a very talented teenager who lives down the street. She comes to our house for lessons, which means I can spend that you're and a half doing chores and cooking dinner instead of sitting in someone's parlor waiting for my kids to finish lessons.
Carter and Will are picking it up quickly. Carter loves to play when he knows guests will be arriving. I think he takes pride in playing and wants to give a concert but is too shy to perform outright.
Brianna is struggling a bit more, but considering she only just turned five I think we'll wait a bit longer until she can sit for a lesson without getting antsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment