Things I love:
pipe bands, watching smoke curl in the air, music, dance aerobics, gardening, weeding, trying new recipes, mountain biking, chocolate, sheets dried on the line, the smell of tomato plants, raspberries, laughter, husky voices, green, temples, children, home improvement, family scripture study, cousins, mountains, reading, classic literature, camping, sunshine, girls' night, family reunions, garden parties, sleeping in, cursive, human anatomy, legos, fine dining, Kate Middleton's dresses, hats, geometric patterns, the Olympics, ornate architecture, old growth forests, hiking, genealogy, sandwiches, globes, sea glass, radiology, Christ, vinegar, olives, brownies, fresh bread, peaches, pesticides, playing in the snow, laying on the beach, Brianna calling cribs 'ni-nights', trees, old buildings, leaded glass windows, Blue Bell Homestyle Vanilla, smelling my kids' hair, watching my kids sleep, crafts, sewing, correcting people when they say corn is a vegetable.
2 comments:
You said brownies twice.
I love some of those same things!
Does that mean I have to remove it? I really like brownies, in fact I was eating a birthday brownie when I typed it.
Post a Comment