Saturday, June 30, 2012

January

Just catching up.

A few crazy pics of the kids.




Carter getting his bobcat badge, coincidentally on our 10th anniversary.  Yup we went to pack meeting for our anniversary.



We pin the bobcat badge upside down.  The scout has to do a good deed before it can be turned right side up.  Its called a good turn or something.  Did I mention I'm Carter's new Den Leader?  I have the (tailored) shirt to prove it.  I look quite smashing.  Love a lady in a uniform.


My poor birthday birches bent clear over in the ice storm.  Luckily they are tender enough to bend instead of snap in half.


My clothesline I forgot to put away.  You can imagine what the power lines looked like.  


 When the branches droop instead of stick straight out in their Dr. Seuss fashion they tend to snap the already coated power lines.  Our power was out for only 36 hours, but some neighborhoods lost power for 6 days.

A half inch of ice on a blade of grass.



Apple tree

We lost 3 branches on our pine.

 Brianna still loves her spoons.  She hasn't dressed them up recently but they still  occupy family roles.
Add caption


Hiking on the trail near our house.  Yes we do enable Brianna's avoidance of expending physical energy.  I know I'll have to put a stop to the babying eventually but right now its easier.



2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey....I still need to get you a copy of Brianna's one year pics. I have them saved on my desktop....just keep reminding me and I will eventually copy and send them to you!

Ashley said...

It's nice to remember something cold when it is so hot outside!