Tuesday, April 19, 2011

William's sinuses round 2

Two years ago Will had chronic sinus issues that were cured by pulling a raisin out of the upper reaches of his nostril.  I wish it were that easy this time.   Once again he's had multiple trips to the doctor's office doses of antibiotics and a CT but this time we have to wait it out.

Playing tic-tac-toe while waiting for our CT


Silly boy won 10 out of 11 games against Mommy!

He first got sick in December and, I feel, has not made any significant recovery in that time.  The amount of snorting this kid does is crazy.  He sounds congested and says he's stuffy but the doctor says it isn't allergies.  He had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago and cured that but the snorting persisted.  I had a room full of women and all of them were shocked at the reverberation produced from that little nose.  They thought he was flicking a door stopper.  You know, the coil type near the baseboards that make that twangy coil noise.  Yep.  He snorts every 5 or 10 minutes except when he's at the doctor's office.  The Doctor says he has just had back to back colds and the only thing I can do is wait for spring.

No comments: