Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brianna is 2!!

I can't believe my little baby is 2 already. Its even more weird to realize how small the boys were at the same age. For example, when we moved to Indiana and later to Washington we had a boy who was only 23 months. I remember thinking they were so grown up. Only after the time has passed do I realize how small they really were. What really blows my mind is the fact that William was 23 months when Brianna was born. I can't imagine doing that again. Its amazing to realize that William was a baby when I had an infant to care for and he was an infant himself when I got pregnant with Brianna. Anyway, I'm rambling. Here are some pics from her birthday party.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday Brianna! I totally understand what you mean about the kids ages! I have been thinking the same thing lately which makes sense as our kids are like all the exact same age :) CJ still seems like such baby to me while I thought that Kara was such a big girl at (almost) 2!