Well, that might be generalizing a bit too much.
Carter is still in love with Sofie.
Will has decided he doesn't like gymnastics anymore so he screams and hides when we arrive and the Little Gym staff just make it worse. They either give him attention when he doesn't want it or ignore him when he could use a little coaxing. Then they try to tell you its okay that your child isn't participating because they're "still learning." Bull. You just want your $10 a session. Its a waste of my time if he would rather be home cuddling and reading a book.
Brianna started going to nursery this week and when I picked her up she had a cold. Of course she had the germs before she arrived, but I swear I didn't know!
We went to the annual Creche this year, I have been looking forward to it all year and just like last year, I'm so overwhelmed by the time we leave I'm more cranky than spiritually uplifted.
We had a trip to Utah to see the fam for Thanksgiving. The kids did great for the drive which means we may dare attempt the drive more than once a year. As usual Charlie got a speeding ticket, and as usual, I was partly to blame. We visited with all the Great Grandparents and cousins and fourth cousins and whatever, saw the lights at temple square, went sledding, did some geneology work, etc.
Good trip.
One of my favorite things was the one on one time I spent with my Grandma Schramm. She told me lots of stories and taught me how to make carmel for turtles and taught me how to crochet. I wish I could have had time with my other grandparents before they died, but I'm grateful to have the desire to get to know my living grandparents and cherish their wisdom.

2 comments:
Wow - I can't believe how big Brianna is now - she looks like such a big girl! It is probably the longer hair :) She looks just like her momma! So cute! I can't believe how quickly time is flying - she is already in nursery - CRAZY! I hope all is going well for you guys. Merry Christmas!
Yay! you updated!
....I'm glad we got to see you guys while you were down here....even though it was only for a few minutes! maybe next time!
Post a Comment