Saturday, June 11, 2011
Carter can ride a bike!
Carter has been a bit fearful of riding a bike without training wheels and no amount of coaxing or bribing could convince him to try. Today he tried riding Will's smaller bike. While riding Carter kicked one of the training wheels and it got stuck pointing up but he didn't notice and kept on riding. When he finally stopped I told him how he hadn't needed the training wheel. He was surprised and decided to get on his own bike (no training wheels). He zoomed down the front lawn and down the sidewalk leaving me first cheering and then hollering "Wait for me!!!" Will, Brianna and I never did catch up. I think he's going to have a lot of bike riding this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! This is his first step of many preparing him to leave the nest under his own steam. :)
Post a Comment