Thursday, August 12, 2010

Posting photos is a lot of work!

I've finally decided to get my act together and post some photos. I've also buckled down to put all our pictures in a photo album. The last album I made was when we went to Europe 3 (gasp, already 3?!) years ago. We've had a pregnancy, a cross country move, a baby, several vacations . . . too much stuff for one book.

So, now that I have a husband again, I feel like I can spare the time to post some pics.
Will cheesing it for the camera.  Poor kid has a hard time posing for pictures.
This is the dress my friend Casey made for Brianna.
Will and Carter playing "guitar" to a Keith Urban song.  We love his new album.

Brianna was reaching up and through a chair to poke her fork in a  dish of cantaloupe.  I thought it was funny.

No comments: