Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Resolution

I hope to become more computer literate in 2009, It's really embarrassing to see my blog compared to all you professionals out there. Oh well. We are tired of crying children lately, Will gave Brianna his cold so they have both been crying non-stop if they are not being held. Fun. We just painted the entire downstairs. Some movies we have seen recently and highly recommend are:
Bella
I am David
Amazing Grace

Charlie just finished reading Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and loved it, and I just finished reading The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver which I'm not sure if I liked or not. I am also hosting a book club to discuss The Scarlett Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey :) So, it sounds like things are hectic around there! Kids can be so fun, but also so tiring. I hope they get better soon! So, Charlie is going to look for a new job - is the cell phone biz having hard times also - oh the joyous economy. Good luck! I am going to add your blog link to mine so I can check back often for all the posts you are going to be adding :) Happy New Year!